Thorntree Sauce Cup
Just like how sauce brightens up a lot of dishes, our Thorntree Sauce Cup can brighten up your table setting.
Our Thorntree Sauce Cup is a monkey dish that’s made of Acacia hardwood. While it’s commonly used for condiments, dips, and other side dishes, you can also use it as a salt and pepper pot.
Our products, including this sauce cup, are all made using sustainable materials by skilled craftspeople. Our Thorntree Sauce Cup is certified by the Rainforest Alliance and DENR Philippines.
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 3.5 cm (3.15” x 1.38”)
- Safe for both hot and cold dishes
- Does not absorb unwanted odor
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Hand wash only.
- Not suitable for use in microwave and dishwasher.
- 100% sustainable. Rainforest Alliance certified & DENR Philippines.
- Sauce cup
- Serving bowl for snacks and nuts
- Salt and pepper pot